PUPPY PLUS - GROUP CLASS
PUPPY PLUS - GROUP CLASS
*Click HERE to sign up for the next Puppy Plus - Group Class
Is your puppy chewing you valuables, jumping all over you and struggling with house training? Our Puppy Plus - Group Class can help solve puppy problem behaviour. Training and socializing your puppy between 8 and 22 weeks of age is critical so they learn how to be a well mannered pup! It also helps prevent problem behaviour from developing in the future and saves you the pain of coming home to a messy house. This class focuses on safe puppy socialization, helping you solve common puppy problems and introduces your puppy to some basic commands.
- 6 Week Group Class
- for puppies up to 20 weeks old
- 1st sets of vaccines and Deworming is required
For Puppies who have completed 1st vaccinations and to complete all consecutive vaccinations while in class (records fist round of vaccination and completed vaccinations there after must be seen prior to attending the class)
Location: Hollywoof Grooming Parlor
- Solutions to common puppy challenges such as but not limited to:
- house training/potty training
- nipping or mouthing you
- jumping up
- stealing items and not giving them back to you
- getting your puppy to listen to you
- walking on leash
- calming your puppy down when he's overly excited
- Introduction to basic commands such as but not limited to:
- off/no jump
- take it
- drop it
- introduction to coming when called
- introduction to polite puppy walking
- Getting your puppy used to what it will come in contact and making it fun. Your puppy will be exposed to other puppies, dogs, unfamiliar people, objects and sounds.
- Developing proper social skills and polite puppy play
- Our group classes are smaller with a limited number of puppies in each class so you and your puppy get more individual attention and training help.
- Email support directly from our trainer to answer your questions.
- Homework emailed to you if you've missed a class.
- Class taught by an experienced Professional Dog Trainer with her CPDT-KA, ABCDT credentials who is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified.
Cost: $185 + GST
To sign up for this class click the "Register Here" button below or call 587-991-3647. Not sure if the class is right for you or have any other questions click the "I have a question" button or call us and we'd be happy to help you (we recommend signing up ASAP since classes fill on first come first serve basis and sell out quickly).
For the Love of Paws Pet Service
Hours of Operation
Dog walks Tues - Fri: 9-5pm
Dog training Monday - Friday
Sat & Sun: Closed
9130 23 ave NW
Not sure which group dog training class or dog training program is right for you or just have a question in general for us? Just click the Contact Us button and press send and we'll be happy to answer questions or concerns you may have!
Loved these classes. We did the puppy class which was great socialization and skills learning. Then we've done a private leash walking class when my dog was older, and another class for fun at Lucky Donkey. I'm really looking forward to taking more classes with Flopps!
I was a new fur baby mom...Joanna was very helpful and knowledgeable with my Yorkie. We took her puppy class...Thor loved going to class and was very excited to see Joanna. Don't know what we're going to do now that class is over...he will miss classes!