Good Mannered Dog - Group Class
Does your dog jump all over you and your guest people, unable to sit, relax and pay attention to you? Wouldn't be nice to have a dog that greets people politely and has good house manners? Do you ever wonder what your dogs trying to tell you with his body language? Then this class is for you!
Click HERE for the next Obedience Level One - Group Class start date
- See Class Calendar for upcoming class date
- 6 Week Group Class
- Location: Hollywoof Grooming Parlor
- NO DOGS TO FIRST CLASS!
- For Dogs 5 months and older
Woking to solve to common dog behaviour problems such as but not limited to:
- getting your dog to start to listen to you
- pulling on the leash
- jumping up on people
- focus on you
- off/no jump
- take it
- leave it
- drop it
- greet people politely
- introduction to learning how to walk on a loose leash
- introduction to learning how to come to you when called
- Email support to answer any questions you may have or to send you extra instruction to help you.
- Personal email support directly from our trainer.
- Homework emailed to you if you've missed a class.
- Smaller group class size means you and your dog get more individual help from our trainer.
Cost: $185 + GST
To sign up for this class click the "Register Here" button below or call 587-991-3647 (we recommend signing up ASAP since classes fill on first come first serve basis and sell out quickly).
Families we've Helped
Ageliki B - My dog Alfie and I just finished Obedience Level 1 and it was an excellent experience. Joanna is a great teacher and it's obvious that she loves what she does. Classes were very helpful not only for learning basic commands, but also for learning how to get my dog's attention and motivate him to learn more at home. I really like that Joanna's training style is based on praise/reward and not punishment.
Ramsay used to be really anxious before taking this class. Now he is less anxious.The loose leash walking and leave it games were really helpful! Thank you! - Vanessa, Mar 2018
Rae used to be a little scattered before but now she's more focus on me. My favour part of the class was the loose leash walking exercises. - Jlene, Mar 2018
Paige Griffith — FLOPPS has been a great help with training my fur baby. I am so impressed with how fast he responded to the training methods. I would definitely recommend Joanna's training services. Thanks so much!
Tabitha Jean Shaw - We are so glad we found Joanna! She has a true gift and she got us and our pup off to such a good start with let outs, nail clipping, training classes, on leash & off leash walks. Not to mention all the good advice. I definitely recommend FLOPPS if you're looking for someone to take care of your dog or dogs.